We are AIG.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in approximately 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
In Japan, AIG companies such as AIG General Insurance Company, Ltd., American Home Assurance Company Ltd., JI Accident & Fire Insurance Co., Ltd., AIG Partners Co., Ltd. and Techmark Japan KK are providing their services.
Recent Press Release
Please see AIG General’s Press Release from AIG Sonpo Official Website.
- November 12, 2021 AIG Japan Holdings
- AIG Japan receives “gold” ranking on LGBTQ “Pride Index” for sixth consecutive year
- November 4, 2021 AIG, Inc.
- AIG Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- September 8, 2021 AIG, Inc.
- Peter Zaffino to Assume Additional Role of Chairman of the AIG Board of Directors Effective January 1, 2022
Official websites of AIG companies in Japan
Most of contents are available only in Japanese.